When shopping for pianos, most people will focus on the piano itself and forget about the accessories. However, accessories can be just as important as the piano itself, especially if you want to get the most out of your piano. Caster cups are one of these accessories that you should never overlook. So, what are piano caster cups? And why do you need them? In this article, we will give you all the information you need. We will also show you some of the best piano caster cups available and take you through some of the considerations you will need to make when choosing them.
Read on to get acquainted with the piano caster cups and find out why they are crucial to your piano. By the time you finish reading this article, you will be able to make a better-informed decision as to which piano caster cups to buy. So, let’s get started.
Best caster cups for piano : Top 10 Picks For 2023
When you’re growing up, one of the first musical instruments you learn to play is the piano. It’s a good instrument to start with, as it teaches you the basics of music and makes you learn how to play by yourself. Part of learning to play the piano involves practicing and playing music.
To make it easier, your instructor might have come up with the idea to play music while you play on a wooden bench.
1. Eison Piano Caster Cups for Upright Piano Wooden Piano Caster Piano Leg Floor Protectors with Non-Slip & Anti-Noise Foam Hardwood Floor Protectors, Set of 4, Black
- Strong Support- Natural Beech Wood made upright piano caster cups.Not Cheap wood-like plastic piano caster cups.Can securely hold and support your upright piano for years of use. Also work for heavy wheel chair leg protectors and bed leg floor protectors.
- Designed for Upright Piano stand, these piano casters are to be placed under a piano’s legs in order to protect floors, wood, tiles and carpets. And help maintains a proper pedal height.
- Dimensions: 4” outer diameter, 1.9″- inside diameter. Note: These piano casters work for Upright Piano only.Not for Grand Piano.
- Non-Slip & Anti-Noise EVA Foam – The foam mat under the beech wood caster cups absorb vibration and reduces noise without scratching hardwood floors.
- Anti-Corrosion- The sapeliwood piano casters protect piano’s metal and brass wheels from rust or tarnish. Package includes 4pcs of piano coaster cups.
Additional Info :
|Color||Black 4 Pack|
These cup-shaped piano caster cups are made of durable EVA material with a non-slip surface to prevent your piano from moving around. They are designed with a deep cup to prevent your piano from making noise as you move it around. EVA is also waterproof, so these cups can be used indoors and outdoors. They are available in three sizes to fit most upright pianos, baby grand pianos, and grand pianos.
These piano caster cups are available in black and are sold in sets of four. They are compatible with most wood floors, tile floors, and carpet floors, but they will work best on hard floors.
2. Piano Caster Cups Leg Floor Protectors WOGOD Upright Piano Caster Cups Felt Bottom Leg Pads for Wood Floor Furniture …
- 【PREMIUM SOLID WOOD MATERIAL】 ➤ WOGOD Heavy-duty piano caster cups are made of 100% solid wood, which retains the natural texture of wood and can be well integrated into home decor. They are able to support up to 600 lbs and provide high performance with maximum stability and sturdiness. We insist using high quality wood and never use MDF, pinewood, plywood or any composite wood.
- 【WIDE APPLICATION】 ➤ These 4 pcs professional piano caster cups, inside diameter of which is 2 inches, is designed for upright piano or casters within 2 inches in size. The versatile caster cups also can be used on some furniture feet, for instance, office drafting chair, display refrigerator, tables, cabinet and tea table, to keep them in place. The classic black is so elegant that they are suitable for a variety places, like home, music studio, piano store, school and so on.
- 【NON-SLIP FELTS FOR ADDED STABILITY】➤ Equipped with Felt mats attached on the bottom of each piano caster cup, featuring nonslip, built to last and preventing piano casters from getting wet and rust, effectively solves the problem that the movement of solid wood or casters will scratch the floor.
- 【EFFECTIVE HARD FLOOR PROTECTION】 ➤ These piano caster cups for hardwood floor, crafted with solid wood and equipped with felt mats, which is able to effectively disperse the piano casters bearing area and avoid direct contact between piano casters and floor, can provide great protection for hardwood floors, carpet, tile, laminate, vinyl and concrete and prevent unsightly scratches and scuff caused by the movement of the piano.
- 【IDEAL FOR PIANO ENTHUSIAST】 ➤ These piano caster cups for upright piano, featuring excellent workmanship and glossy appearance, suitable for upright pianos of different colors, would be a great Gift Idea at Christmas, Holidays, Birthday, Halloween, Thanksgiving, New Year, housewarming. A meaningful and practical Gift for your kid, nephew, good friend who possess a upright piano.
Additional Info :
Piano Caster Cups are effective at reducing the impact of your piano’s casters on your floor. The felt bottom absorbs the shock of the piano rolling on it. They’re made of high-quality EVA foam, which makes them durable and easy to install. Piano Caster Cups are suitable for use on wood floors, tile floors, stone floors, and laminate floors. For harder flooring materials such as tile and stone, Piano Caster Cups come with felt adhesive pads.
For wood floors, Piano Caster Cups come with double-sided adhesive pads. There are 10 cups per package. Installation is easy.
3. Piano Caster Cups,Piano Floor Wood Protector,Piano Caster Pads Non-Slip & Anti-Noise Foot for Piano,4 Cups
- Durable Material : The piano caster cups Made of High Quality Duty 100% Hardwood Material. Designed for use with Upright pianos.Protects piano wheels from rust or tarnish
- The piano caster cups are designed specifically with a low profile of to keep the piano’s pedals at the right height.Connect tightly with piano caster, making the body of the piano is not easy to be shooked.
- Anti-sliding:Anti-slip EVA pad at the bottom can prevent the piano from sliding and play a role of cushioning and shockproof. and at the same time protect the ground.
- Aim to be placed under a piano legs in order to protect wood, tile, and carpet from piano caster damage. The piano caster cups are designed specifically with a low profile of to keep the piano’s pedals at the right height.
- Package includes:4pcs x piano caster cups.We stand by our products with excellent customer service,please contact us at any time, we will help you within 24 hours.
Additional Info :
4. Piano Caster Cups Grand Piano Caster Cups Wood coasters Cups Piano Caster Pads for Grand Piano
- ✔ HARDWOOD CASTER CUPS – Crafted from beautiful 100% solid wood, which is durable, easy to clean, and features a small lip to keep piano casters secure; Each caster cup has EVA foam feet to protect floor and to prevent sliding. The elegant piano caster cups can uses as caster cups as well as decoration of piano.
- ✔ FLOOR PROTECTOR – Stop your piano or furniture from moving. These high quality piano caster cups are able to protect hard flooring from scratches and indentation from movement of piano or furniture with casters and/or wheels, while keeping them securely in place.
- ✔ ANTI-SCRATCHING EVA PAD – Sound harbor piano caster cups are made with hardwood and anti-slip flexible EVA foam pad that is designed to grip your floor and hold your piano or furniture in place! The EVA foam pads provide an effortless, smooth glide when moving piano casters.
- ✔ A GREAT GIFT FOR MUSICIANS – If you have a friend or family which is a pianist, then he or she must need a set of piano caster cup. Our premium piano caster cups are a meaningful gift for your family, teacher, daughter, son, or your loved ones on Christmas, Housewarming, Thanksgiving or birthday.
- ✔ WHAT YOU GET – Solid wood Piano caster cups for grand piano. Quantity: 3. Sound harbor always strives to become a outstanding component supplier on Amazon. If there are any problems with our piano caster cups, please contact us and we will provide a satisfactory solution for you.
Additional Info :
Caster cups for piano caster cups for grand piano caster cups for piano caster cups for grand piano caster pads for
5. Slipstick CB605 Furniture Wheel Caster Cups / Floor Protectors with Non Skid Rubber Grip (Set of 4 Grippers) 1-3/4 Inch – Chocolate Brown,Small
- Holds wheels or legs in place while protecting floors from indentation and damage
- For use with beds, pianos, furniture, pool tables, appliances and more
- Caster cup design cradles wheels and legs securely rubber bottom stops movement
- Ideal for furniture wheels or legs up to 1-3/4″ inches (4.4 cm)
- Supports up to 500 lbs per caster cup (227 kg) 4 cups per pack
- Indentations may occur in cushion vinyl and soft wood floors
Additional Info :
This is a great set of caster cups for hardwood floors. The grip is made from non-skid rubber that won’t leave marks behind. They’re also fairly small and unobtrusive, which makes them a good option for lightweight wheelchairs and mobility chairs. These caster cups are 1-3/4 inches tall, which should be sufficient for most wheelchairs and mobility chairs.
They work with most caster types, including three- and four-inch swivel casters. They’re also easy to install—simply screw them into the floor and the caster. The grippers can sometimes become loose over time, which can lead to scratches in the floor.
6. Eison Piano Caster for Grand Piano, Wood Piano Caster Cups Floor Protectors for Hardwood Floor,with Non-Slip & Anti-Noise Foam Piano Casters Pad, Set of 3,Black
- GRAND PIANO LEG STAND – Placed under a piano’s legs in order to protect floors,wood, tiles and carpets and help to maintain a proper pedal height.
- DUTY WOOD MATERIAL – Our piano caster cups are made of 100% real hardwood,can securely hold and support your grand piano for years of use.The wave point shape on the piano cup also shows the material of solid wood.
- ANTI SLIP&NOISE EVA FOAM – The foam mat under the wooden caster cups absorb vibration and reduces noise,meanwhile prevent the piano from sliding and scratching hardwood floors.
- ANTI-CORROSION – Piano casters protect piano’s metal and brass wheels from rust or tarnish.Great Gift for a Beginner or a Master Piano Player!
- 3 IN 1 – 3 piano leg floor protectors in 1 package. Dimensions: 4.85” outer diameter, 2.85″ inside diameter. Note: Work for GRAND Piano only.
Additional Info :
The Eison Piano Caster is a great pick for those looking for a versatile caster that can handle pianos as well as other large pieces of furniture. These casters are designed specifically for pianos, but they can be used on any furniture that weighs less than 300 pounds. Unlike some piano casters that only have one caster, the Eison Piano Caster has three, making it a sturdy option for piano owners.
The casters are made from rubber, which ensures that they don’t damage the floor. They also feature foam pads to prevent them from making noise, which is a great perk for those who need to move their piano at night.
7. Piano Caster Cups Grand Piano Caster Cups Wood coasters Cups Piano Caster Pads for Grand Piano
- WIDE APPLICATION – Sound harbor hardwood piano casters cups is designed for grand piano and perfect for all furniture. These durable caster cups can also be used on tables, sofas, chairs, curio cabinets, desks and much more. A set contains 3 piano caster cups and you can buy more than one set as a backup.
- 100% SOLID WOOD FOR DURABILITY – This piano caster cups set is handcrafted with all-natural, organic materials. Made of 100% pure hardwood, each piece has its own unique look and design. The solid hardwood makes these casters cups more durable and easy to clean.
- NONSLIP EVA FOAM MATS – Each piece of the caster cups set with a non-slip EVA foam mat back that can avoid damaging your flooring surfaces and prevent piano wheels from sliding around and stay sturdy.
- A PERFECT GIFT FOR PIANISTS – Sound harbor elegant piano caster cups are a great practical and useful gift for a housewarming party and visiting a friend who is a pianist or a piano beginner in their new home, also great for birthday, holiday, Christmas.
- LIFETIME WORRY-FREE SERVICE – Every piano caster cup manufactured by Sound harbor has gone through rigorous testing by our company to assure its durability. We offer a lifetime money-back and replacement service for worry-free purchasing, Order it Now with No Risk.
Additional Info :
8. Piano Caster Cups Upright Piano Caster Cups Wood Coasters Cups
- HARDWOOD CASTER CUPS – Crafted from 100% high quality solid wood, designed for upright piano, durable and elegant.
- EFFECTIVE SOUND INSULATION – With EVA foam mats on the bottom of the piano caster cups, preventing shock and providing great sound insulation.
- NO SCRATCHES ON YOUR FLOOR – Piano caster cups with EVA foam mat can provide great protection for your hardwood floor and carpet, protecting your floors from being damaged by ugly scratches.
- A PERFECT GIFT FOR PIANISTS – The piano caster cups, suitable for upright piano and provide good protection for the floor and carpet, perfect gift for pianists on housewarming, Christmas, birthday. This curated gift is sure to make that special person in your life feel cherished and loved.
- WARRANTY – Each piano caster cup manufactured by Sound harbor you purchase comes with a 100% 30 DAYS RETURN SERVICE. If you are not satisfied with your piano caster cups, contact us directly.
Additional Info :
These Piano Caster Cups are made from real wood, so you can be sure that they won’t leave a weird aftertaste like some plastic cups can. These are the cheapest piano caster cups you can find on Amazon, and they come in a set of 4 with different colors for different drinks. They’re pretty small, so they’re perfect for a small glass of water, but they won’t hold a full cup of coffee.
These piano caster cups are a great option if you’re on a budget but still need something to protect your piano from your hot beverages.
9. Yupeak Furniture Wheel Caster Cups/Floor Protectors, Silicone Non-Slip Caster Cups is Deal for Furniture Small Wheels/Furniture Leg and Prevents Scratches 1.75×1.75(4PACK(Black)
- 【High Quality Raw Materials】 Yupeak’s Caster Cups are made of organic silicone material that is eco-friendly, safe and odorless, which is suitable for any types of floor. It won’t leave any marks or sticky residue on the floor no matter how long it is used. This caster cups size is 2.0” by 2.0” by 0.45” in outer shape, 1.75” by 1.75” in Internal size .
- 【Applicable range】This furniture caster cup is suitable for furniture with wheels within diameter 2”/width of 1.5” and furniture with square or round leg of within 1.7”*1.7”, such as bed, piano, furniture, pool table, electrical appliances, etc.
- 【Unique Non-slip Design 】Electrostatic adsorption technology is used at the bottom of the furniture stopper, so that the furniture stopper is well anti-slided on a wooden floor or a smooth surface.
- 【Easy to Use】the floor is clean and then placed the caster cup under the wheel or legs of furniture. It is important to note that the cleanliness of the floor determines the anti-slip effect.
- 【From the Manufacturer】You will get 3-year warranty: if it breaks, cracks, or fails to do its function in anyway, just tell us and we’ll provide satisfied answer to you, please trust Yupeak!
Additional Info :
Yupeak furniture wheel caster cups/floor protectors with silicone non-slip cups is a great deal for your furniture with small wheels such as office chairs, computer chairs, dining chairs and so on. This caster cups is made of high quality silicone which is durable, anti-dust and anti-slip. It has 4 holes with which you can fix it easily in the office chair, dining chair and other furniture. These caster cups are easy to clean.
Also these caster cups are useful for preventing floor scratches. Overall, these caster cups are perfect for use in a kitchen, living room, bedroom and so on.
10. Upright Piano Caster Cups,Solid Wood Furniture,Piano Caster Cups – Non-Slip & Anti-Noise Foam (black walnut)
- ♪ Package: 1 box (include 4pcs piano cups)
- ♪ Material :Solid Wood
- ♪ Protects metal and brass wheels from rust or tarnish
- ♪ Caster cups designed to protect your hardwood floors, rugs and carpets. Will not tear or distend surface under the piano weight maintaining a proper pedal height.
- ♪ Very elegant design enhances piano and room beauty providing a real classy look
Additional Info :
A set of piano caster cups that comes in a pack of 4. They are ideal for use on wooden floors and will not leave any marks. These piano caster cups work with most brands of piano and are suitable for all Sizes of upright pianos. The cups are made of non slip foam rubber and can hold up to 600 pounds. They also absorb most of the noise that the casters make while moving around.
You can use them as piano caster cups or as floor protectors under any piece of furniture. They are easy to install and can be used on both indoor and outdoor pianos. They can also be used to protect any other furniture in your house like a couch, table, rocking chair, etc.
Things To Consider Before Buying A caster cups for piano
Shopping for casters for your piano can be a little overwhelming if you don’t know what to look for. There are some important things to consider before you make your purchase to ensure that you get a quality product. The first thing to consider is what type of caster you would like to purchase. There are several different styles of casters available on the market, and each one has its own unique advantages. The first type of caster is a ball caster, which is the most common style of caster and what you most likely picture when you think of a caster. These casters have a ball at their end, which allows them to move smoothly across the floor.
The second type of caster is a swivel caster, which is similar to a ball caster in that it allows the piece of furniture to move smoothly across the floor. However, unlike a ball caster, a swivel caster does not have a ball at the end. Instead, it has a flat plate, which allows the caster to easily slide in any direction.
The third type of caster is a rigid caster, which is similar to a ball caster in that it allows the piece of furniture to move smoothly across the floor. However, unlike a ball caster, a rigid caster does not have a ball at the end. Instead, it has a flat plate, which allows the caster to easily slide in any direction.
The fourth type of caster is a platform caster, which is a caster with four legs. These casters are designed to support heavy pieces of furniture and are often used in hospitals and nursing homes.
Finally, the fifth type of caster is a swivel locking caster, which is the same as a swivel caster in that it allows the piece of furniture to easily slide in any direction. However, unlike a swivel caster, a swivel locking caster also has a mechanism that allows it to lock into place. This is useful for when you want the piece of furniture to remain in one spot for an extended period of time, such as when you are putting on your shoes or working on a desk.
The next thing to consider when shopping for casters for your piano is the size. You will need to measure the height and length of your piano in order to determine the size of the casters you will need to purchase. You will need a caster that is large enough to easily support your piano, but small enough to fit in your home. If
People Also Asks
What are caster cups for a piano?
Caster cups are used to raise the piano a bit higher off the floor. Caster cups can be purchased at most home improvement or hardware stores. They are a great helper for moving the piano around your home. How often should I move my piano You should move your piano once a year to clean the bottom.
What is the best way to move a piano You should have 2 people move it. One on each end.
What do you put under piano casters?
It is recommended that you place a thin plywood under the casters to avoid vibrations causing the piano to move. What is the best way to protect the piano finish A thin layer of bubble wrap is recommended to protect the piano finish.
How do you move a piano on a concrete floor It is best to use dollies to move the piano on a concrete floor.
How do you secure piano casters?
Do pianos need casters?
Yes, casters are recommended for most pianos. The casters (4” locking casters are recommended) are used for ease of transport. The casters should be installed at the bottom of the piano, not on the side.
If you use less than 4” casters, then you must use felt pads to prevent scratching the floor.
Can you put casters on a piano?
” What we want to know is, can you put casters on a piano The short answer is yes, you can put casters on a piano. The longer answer, however, is that you will want to be very careful about how you install the casters. You see, pianos are heavy.
The first thing to look at when buying caster cups for a piano is the material. Rubber is the best material, as it is quiet and won’t damage the floor. Next, look at the size of the caster cups to ensure they fit the caster’s mounting hole. The next thing to consider is how much weight the caster cups can hold.
This is especially important for the legs of a piano, which can weigh up to 10,000 lbs (4500 kg). Finally, you should consider the price, as caster cups can be inexpensive or expensive, depending on the quality. We hope you’ve found this article on caster cups for a piano helpful.