This article will help you choose the right gravel handlebars with more ease. We have taken into consideration the varied needs and wants of all segments of consumers to give you the perfect guide on how to pick the right product. So that you can shop worry-free!
Our Top 10 Best gravel handlebars On The Market
- Wide - 48 or 52cm widths for increased control and stability
- 65mm Reach - Works with shallow drop and exaggerated flare to make switching body position an ease
- 105mm Drop - Shallow Drop for when aero isn't everything and comfort is. 20° Flare - Combo of shallow drop and 20° flare provides more wrist comfort while moving back and forth between grips and hoods
- Weights: 48cm - 346g / 52cm - 357g
- Lifetime Warranty
- Material: aluminium 6061 double butted
- Height (Drop): 102mm
- Depth (Reach): 76mm
- Drop flare: 24°
- Backsweep (angle on top and back): 6°
- ULTIMATE GRAVEL HANDLEBAR – The REDSHIFT Kitchen Sink Bike Handlebar is the ultimate gravel handlebar and bicycle handlebar for road bikes. The rise, sweep, flare, and compact drop combine to create a super comfortable bar that also enables you to get aero and maximize performance.
- WIDE AND ERGONOMIC – Sizes ranging from 44-53cm wide allow for a broad range of fit. The 20mm of RISE and 7° of SWEEP on these wide handlebars for bikes relieves pressure on the wrists and hands and puts this bicycle drop bar where your hands naturally want to be - increasing comfort and reducing fatigue.
- TRULY COMFORTABLE DROP POSITION – 25° of Flare combined with a shallow ergonomically shaped drop on this bicycle handlebar for road bikes gives you a stable, comfortable, and aerodynamic position when riding in the drops. No matter what the terrain is, this handlebar for bicycles provides superior stability, control, and comfort in the drops.
- COMPATIBILITY – This aluminum handlebar is compatible with standard stems that have a 31.8mm handlebar clamp diameter. The optional endurance loop adds an alternative aerodynamic riding position and is a perfect spot for mounting accessories.
- TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL – Pair this drop bar handlebar with the REDSHIFT Cruise Control Grip System and Really Long Bar Tape (sold separately), to upgrade this (or any drop bar) to the next level of comfort.
- Drop Bend Style: Compact
- Drop Bend Style: Anatomic
- Width Measurement: Center
- Accessory Mount Diameter: 31.8
- Width: 46
- COMPATIBILITY: Easy Install and Maintenance Free – This ShockStop stem fits standard 1-1/8in (28.6mm) steerer tubes; the size used by most modern bikes. The Shockstop Stem is also available for oversized 1-1/4in (31.8mm) steerer tubes; used by brands such as Canyon and Giant. The stem fits 31.8mm handlebars (shims available for 25.4mm and 26.0mm) and comes in a flippable +/-6 degree angle in 80, 90, 110, 110, and 120mm lengths and a +30 degree angle in a 100mm length.
- RIDE FURTHER, FASTER, AND MORE COMFORTABLY – The ShockStop bike handlebar suspension stem is the perfect upgrade to your e-bike, gravel bike, hybrid, or road bike. Float over obstacles and dampen vibrations so you can ride longer, go faster, and stay in control even on the roughest terrain.
- UP TO 70% BUMP AND VIBRATION DAMPENING – Say goodbye to sore hands, wrists, back, and neck and say hello to increased control, more confidence, and a super smooth ride. The ShockStop shock absorber bike stem reduces the effects of impacts and vibrations by up to 70%.
- REDUCE FATIGUE AND INCREASE EFFICIENCY – Stop wasting energy absorbing impacts and vibrations with your body. This suspension stem for bicycles dampens bumps and vibrations which reduce fatigue and enable you to go further and faster on the bike you already own.
- 20MM OF DAMPED SUSPENSION TRAVEL – Just the right amount of vertical compliance without sacrificing any stability or compromising steering. In the lateral direction the stem is as rigid as a standard stem allowing you to sprint or climb out of the saddle with confidence. And the 5 swappable elastomers let you dial in the perfect stiffness and feel.
- 8 DEGREE FLARED: Specialized off-road drop bar adds stability and leverage while negotiating steep, loose, off-camber, or more technical surfaces. It also gives a wider, more stable position when descending unpaved sections and offers extra clearance for your arms and wrists.
- VERSATILE: Suitable for gravel bikes, cyclocross bikes, road bikes, touring bikes or single-speed bikes. When you often ride through rough surfaces or in busy traffic, the sophisticated control capacity it offers does help a lot.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: Made of AL6061 aluminum alloy, built to last.
- SPECS: Clamp Size: 31.8mm. Width: 420/440mm. Drop: 130mm. Reach: 86mm. Flare: 8 degrees.
- ORDER NOW, WORRY FREE! We're so confident about our product quality that we can provide one year warranty! Made in Taiwan.
- Designed for hard core gravel riding
- Material: Heat treated, tripple butted high grade 6069 alloy
- Bar clamp diameter: 31.8mm
- Width: 480mm / 500mm
- 6° back sweep, 25° flare
- 7000 SERIES ALLOY CONSTRUCTION: One of the highest strength aluminum alloys available, No.7 bars are lightweight, durable, and reliable
- 24 DEGREE FLARE: Multiple riding positions for comfort and additional control in challenging situations allow you to ride with confidence
- SEMI-COMPACT: Drop/Reach of 116/68mm and nimble design offers seamless transitions between riding positions, measured center-to-center at the levers
- UPGRADE: Ideal handlebar for long distance touring, gravel, off-road pursuit, or improving control from the drops of your current setup
- WARRANTY: 5 Year limited with crash replacement policy
- The all-carbon handlebar is lightweight and durable, with a refined feel and 15mm rise, making it well-suited for XC riding
- The Ritchey WCS Carbon Rizer Handlebar features a textured stem clamp which reduces the risk of bar slippage
- The carbon lay-up is tuned to provide torsional strength and vibration damping
- The handlebar is reinforced internally to accept bar ends and shifter/lever clamps
- Features Ritchey's carbon monocoque construction with a UD carbon finish for a sleek and modern appearance
- Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 31.8mm
- Bar Drop (mm): 128mm
- Bar Reach (mm): 73mm
- Bar Top Style: Round
- Color: BB Black
The Buying Guide: Our Advice on How to Buy the Best gravel handlebars
Before you invest your hard-earned money into a product, you should properly educate yourself about the available products and the best alternatives in the market. We have compiled the list of factors you should consider before buying a gravel handlebars to make your task easier.
Like almost any product, before buying a gravel handlebars, you should ask yourself these few questions:
- How reputable are gravel handlebars in comparison to market competitors?
- How durable and long-lasting are they, and how easy is it to service or fix them if something goes wrong?
- Why is it worth buying gravel handlebars instead of other products?
- What are some key features and highlights of gravel handlebars? Are those features worth it for your needs?
- What are some positives and negatives of gravel handlebars, and how do they affect your user experience?
- Where can you buy gravel handlebars and service or repair it if necessary?
These are just some of the questions that you need to seek the answer to when purchasing the product. It is essential to keep in mind that you may have further queries and questions, as you should.
These are just a few considerations that we consider absolutely crucial. You can find detailed answers to almost all of your questions by some internet research or even by trying out the product at the store.
Summarized Tips on Why You Should Buy from an Online Marketplace
In the year 2022, you have a multitude of options everytime you look to buy a new product. You have traditional retailers, department stores, online marketplaces, etc. We believe that for your next purchase, you should seriously consider online marketplaces.
Online platforms come with loads of facilities designed to make your entire shopping experience better. They are reputable, well regarded, and provide you with the opportunity to shop from your home and get the best deals.
A very important thing you get when buying from an online platform is flexibility and convenience. In our busy lives, it is quite hard to find the time to visit a physical store. Meanwhile, you can buy anything you want, including gravel handlebars from an online store, while you are taking a break at work or doing your chores.
As it should be clear to you by now, there are a multitude of benefits when you go with an online platform over physical stores. Some of the benefits are summarized below in a few key points:
Online platforms quite often offer the best value in the market. There are many sellers who sell gravel handlebars. However, thanks to the wide dealer and supplier network as well as advanced supply chain management, online platforms can almost always undercut the competing physical stores.
Online platforms also often give discounts and sales, especially around the Black Friday event and other festivities. You can find deals that you simply can’t find anywhere else.
Reliability is one key concern when you buy from an online retailer without physically testing the product. You simply don’t have the option to check the product before buying, so you must rely on the site.
Thankfully, online platforms usually offer warranty and easy replacement on many brands and products, including gravel handlebars. You can avail all the warranty facilities of any regular store, all from the comfort of your own home.
Their extended warranty policies make sure that if you do end up encountering an issue on any product, you won’t incur financial losses. In fact, you can get a replacement product in a short period. This sort of guarantee makes shopping from online platforms a breeze. This is a primary reason so many people are switching to shopping from online platforms.
Huge Variety and Selection
The online platforms around the world are growing exponentially in size, and that applies to the selection of products as well. As they get more popular, more and more brands sign up to sell their products on online platforms.
They have a wide range of products across many categories, divided and organized well. This helps you find exactly what you are looking for easily. You may even get software-generated recommendations for products you may need. This includes gravel handlebars and many more.
Having a huge variety means that you can assess your preferences and choices. You can choose from a range of alternatives before purchasing. This is often not the case in most physical stores, where there is a limitation to the number of brands.
User Generated Reviews
Being able to read reviews from actual users of the product could prove to be very useful. Companies may often leave out some potential flaws or negatives in the product description.
But users who actually used the product can give honest and balanced feedback, which is useful to the buyers. You can take a decision unaffected by bias if you account for actual user experiences of the product you are looking for.
Being on the lookout for the right product can be challenging as there are so many good options. It can often be hard to narrow down the best products. Hopefully, this buying guide will help you pick from the best gravel handlebars for your unique needs.
Another important aspect is picking the right place to buy the right product. We have extensively covered the benefits of going with online platforms. We hope that this article will be informative enough in aiding you to make the best purchase decisions in the future.