This article will help you choose the right micro four thirds lenses with more ease. We have taken into consideration the varied needs and wants of all segments of consumers to give you the perfect guide on how to pick the right product. So that you can shop worry-free!
Our Top 10 Best micro four thirds lenses On The Market
- Micro Four Thirds a versatile MFT 25 millimeter lens with a natural viewing angle Suitable for a wide variety of occasions (35 millimeter camera equivalent: 50 millimeter)
- F1.7 brightness beautiful background bokeh effect from its large diameter F1.7 aperture
- Super lightweight compact at only 125G/ 2.05 inches Length, Lens construction 8 elements in 7 groups (2 aspherical lenses, 1 UHR lens)
- Photo and video Hybrid photography enabled for both photo and HD video recording with quiet and smooth fast action stepping motor focusing
- Angle of View: 47°
- Updated Panasonic LUMIX 100 300mm zoom lens replaces H FS100300
- 100 300mm F4.0 5.6 (1 ED), closest Focusing Distance : 1.5m / 4.92feet
- Upgraded support for harsh weather conditions (Splash proof / Dustproof)
- Panasonic POWER O.I.S. compatible with LUMIX Dual I.S. 2.0 LUMIX Mirror less cameras.
- Faster focus tracking via a 240 fps linear motor.Diagonal Angle of View:12°(Wide) 4.1°(Tele)
- NANO SURFACE COATING: Professional, high quality LEICA DG VARIO ELMARIT camera lens optics with Panasonic’s Nano Surface Coating to reduce unwanted ghosting and flaring for crystal clear pictures (4 ASPH / 2 UED)
- HIGH SPEED AUTO FOCUSING: Upgraded faster focus tracking via a 240 fps linear motor performs smooth aperture changes so there are no sudden jumps in exposure for improved video performance
- ADVANCED OPTICAL IMAGE STABILIZATION: Panasonic POWER O.I.S. compatible with enhanced LUMIX Dual I.S. 2.0 LUMIX Mirrorless cameras immediately compensates even large camera shake and vibrations for sharp, blur free photos
- STANDARD ZOOM LENS: A 5X optical 24 to 120 millimeter (35 millimeter camera equivalent) focal length with F2.8 4.0 ASPH provides flexible framing from breathtaking landscapes to beautiful, mid telephoto 60 millimeter portraits
- RUGGED HIGH PERFORMANCE DESIGN: Durable metal body camera lens braves the elements in nearly any kind of weather or shooting location (Splashproof / Dustproof / Freezeproof); Minimum Aperture:F22. Extra Low Dispersion (ED) lenses correct chromatic aberration rendering sharp, high contrast images with clear colors from corner to corner
- Upgraded 14-140mm Lens – the LUMIX g Vario h-fsa14140 is an upgraded version of the LUMIX h-fs14140ak 14-140mm F3.5-5.6 (10x) telephoto zoom lens
- Micro four-thirds mount – durable metal MFT mount is compatible with Micro Four Thirds mount cameras, including Lumix g Mirrorless Digital Cameras
- Rugged lens design - durable splash*/dust-resistant construction ideal for heavy field use, while maintaining its stylishly compact and lightweight profile
- Power O.I.S. - Optical image Stabilizer quickly and effectively compensates for small, fast movements even in low-lit situations
- Quality optics - comprised of 14 elements in 12 groups, This lens features three aspherical lenses and two ED (extra-low dispersion) lenses, while efficiently minimizing distortion and chromatic aberration
- Ultra-wide angle fast aperture lens,Focal Length : 12 mm
- Maximum f/2.0 aperture, great for low-light shooting, Minimum focusing distance : 7.9 inches
- 24mm equivalent field of view great for street shots or landscapes
- Premium metallic construction throughout, Snap focus ring with distance scale for manual focusing
- Special all metal lens hood and cap optionally available
- Leica DG vario-summilux – Leica camera ag’s strict quality standards optimized for photo/video has been developed into this ruggedized Mirrorless micro Four Thirds mount lens.
- F1. 7 full range – F. 17 high-speed aperture brightness is available across the entire zoom range of 10-25mm
- Stepless aperture – a stepless “De-Clicked” aperture ring and micro-step Drive aperture system provide smooth transitions when scene brightness changes rapidly.
- Reduced brightness shifts - The optical design achieves exceptional barycentric stability to minimize image shifts during zooming.
- Clutch focus –a focus Clutch Mechanism enables instant AF/MF switching and accurate manual focusing Plus an inner focus Drive system provides near silent operation.
- Metabones Speed Booster Ultra 0.71x Adapter - Front Cap - Rear Cap - Tripod Foot Key - Metabones 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Compatibility: Canon EF-mount lens to Micro Four Thirds-mount camera
- Crop Factor: 0.71x
- Groups/Elements: 4 / 5
- Length: 2.6 x 0.9" / 6.60 x 2.29cm
- Lumia MFT lens – wide angle 14mm lens MFT mount has compatible with Micro Four Thirds mounted cameras, including Lumia g Mirrorless Digital Cameras
- Wide aperture – wide F2.5 aperture is outstanding for narrow depth of field shots with good booked background defocus, and sharp low light photography.
- Low profile lens – the super narrow profile of this “pancake type” lens makes it a good choice for low weight travel and snapshot photography
- Filter size – 46mm filter thread
- Extensive zoom range of 24 to 200 millimeter (35 millimeter equivalent)
- 17 elements in 11 groups for outstanding resolution
- In lens image stabilization for 5 Axis Sync IS (with applicable cameras)
- Z coating Nano (advanced Zuiko extra low reflection optical coating)
- Weatherproof construction
- F1.7 Large Diameter and Mid Telephoto 85mm Focal Length; Mount: Micro Four Thirds mount
- 31cm Closest Focusing Distance
- POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) / 240fps Drive AF
- Perfect for low light photography with a bright F1.7 aperture.
- Focal Length, f=42.5mm (35mm camera equivalent 85mm)
The Buying Guide: Our Advice on How to Buy the Best micro four thirds lenses
Before you invest your hard-earned money into a product, you should properly educate yourself about the available products and the best alternatives in the market. We have compiled the list of factors you should consider before buying a micro four thirds lenses to make your task easier.
Like almost any product, before buying a micro four thirds lenses, you should ask yourself these few questions:
- How reputable are micro four thirds lenses in comparison to market competitors?
- How durable and long-lasting are they, and how easy is it to service or fix them if something goes wrong?
- Why is it worth buying micro four thirds lenses instead of other products?
- What are some key features and highlights of micro four thirds lenses? Are those features worth it for your needs?
- What are some positives and negatives of micro four thirds lenses, and how do they affect your user experience?
- Where can you buy micro four thirds lenses and service or repair it if necessary?
These are just some of the questions that you need to seek the answer to when purchasing the product. It is essential to keep in mind that you may have further queries and questions, as you should.
These are just a few considerations that we consider absolutely crucial. You can find detailed answers to almost all of your questions by some internet research or even by trying out the product at the store.
Summarized Tips on Why You Should Buy from an Online Marketplace
In the year 2022, you have a multitude of options everytime you look to buy a new product. You have traditional retailers, department stores, online marketplaces, etc. We believe that for your next purchase, you should seriously consider online marketplaces.
Online platforms come with loads of facilities designed to make your entire shopping experience better. They are reputable, well regarded, and provide you with the opportunity to shop from your home and get the best deals.
A very important thing you get when buying from an online platform is flexibility and convenience. In our busy lives, it is quite hard to find the time to visit a physical store. Meanwhile, you can buy anything you want, including micro four thirds lenses from an online store, while you are taking a break at work or doing your chores.
As it should be clear to you by now, there are a multitude of benefits when you go with an online platform over physical stores. Some of the benefits are summarized below in a few key points:
Online platforms quite often offer the best value in the market. There are many sellers who sell micro four thirds lenses. However, thanks to the wide dealer and supplier network as well as advanced supply chain management, online platforms can almost always undercut the competing physical stores.
Online platforms also often give discounts and sales, especially around the Black Friday event and other festivities. You can find deals that you simply can’t find anywhere else.
Reliability is one key concern when you buy from an online retailer without physically testing the product. You simply don’t have the option to check the product before buying, so you must rely on the site.
Thankfully, online platforms usually offer warranty and easy replacement on many brands and products, including micro four thirds lenses. You can avail all the warranty facilities of any regular store, all from the comfort of your own home.
Their extended warranty policies make sure that if you do end up encountering an issue on any product, you won’t incur financial losses. In fact, you can get a replacement product in a short period. This sort of guarantee makes shopping from online platforms a breeze. This is a primary reason so many people are switching to shopping from online platforms.
Huge Variety and Selection
The online platforms around the world are growing exponentially in size, and that applies to the selection of products as well. As they get more popular, more and more brands sign up to sell their products on online platforms.
They have a wide range of products across many categories, divided and organized well. This helps you find exactly what you are looking for easily. You may even get software-generated recommendations for products you may need. This includes micro four thirds lenses and many more.
Having a huge variety means that you can assess your preferences and choices. You can choose from a range of alternatives before purchasing. This is often not the case in most physical stores, where there is a limitation to the number of brands.
User Generated Reviews
Being able to read reviews from actual users of the product could prove to be very useful. Companies may often leave out some potential flaws or negatives in the product description.
But users who actually used the product can give honest and balanced feedback, which is useful to the buyers. You can take a decision unaffected by bias if you account for actual user experiences of the product you are looking for.
Being on the lookout for the right product can be challenging as there are so many good options. It can often be hard to narrow down the best products. Hopefully, this buying guide will help you pick from the best micro four thirds lenses for your unique needs.
Another important aspect is picking the right place to buy the right product. We have extensively covered the benefits of going with online platforms. We hope that this article will be informative enough in aiding you to make the best purchase decisions in the future.